Documenting Your Vaccination
Students: Document Your Vaccination
First Dose: If you are a student and have received a first dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, upload a picture of your vaccine card to your UHS patient portal. (Use the "My Forms" feature and click "COVID Vaccination - Students.")
Completed vaccination: After a second dose of Moderna or Pfizer, or a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson, upload a picture of the vaccine card through the "My Forms" section of your UHS patient portal.
Faculty & Staff: Document a Complete Vaccination
If you are a faculty, or staff member and you have received the second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine or a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, the University asks that you upload your vaccination documentation into PyraMed, the electronic medical record in University Health Services. Note that all vaccines must be officially approved by a federal agency and that no vaccines from clinical trials will be accepted.
- Scan your vaccination card or take a picture of it so you can upload it into the system.
- Access the PyraMed portal at https://go.nd.edu/vaccineportal.
- Click on the red text link on the landing page directing you to fill out your pending forms.
- Open the form for COVID Vaccination – Faculty or Staff.
- Choose the option to share your one or two-dose series vaccine information. NOTE: If you received the two-dose series, make sure that you have completed both doses before uploading any information.
- Enter the details about your vaccination(s).
- Upload the image of your vaccination card, and Submit.
- Confirm that your upload has been received by clicking the My Profile drop down and selecting Immun. History.
This will download a PDF with your Immunization History. Your COVID-19 vaccination should be listed under Vaccination History.
What is PyraMED?
PyraMED Health Systems is a leading provider of College Health, Counseling, Sports Medicine, Wellness and Accommodation Software to institutions across the country. For 25+ years PyraMED has been working with higher education institutions of all sizes – from large universities with hospitals to small colleges with limited health care staff. PyraMED has become one of the nation’s largest developers and providers of health information systems to the college and university healthcare industry.
University Health Services (UHS) selected PyraMED as their electronic medical record to manage and track the student medical information. The university's OIT department conducted a review of the Security policies and practices at PyraMED when they were selected as a medical records provider in the University Health Center. They determined their system as secure for sensitive information.