Summer Travel Policy
Review the Travel Policy in effect during the 2021 Summer Session (May 23 - August 20, 2021): Summer 2021 Travel Policy
Per the recent letter regarding planning for Fall 2021, the University anticipates the following guidelines for University travel, effective August 21, 2021:
- University-related domestic travel may resume without the need for special pre-approvals.
- Until further notice, due to the high incidence of COVID-19 infections and uneven access to vaccines around the world, University-related international travel must be approved in advance by a vice president or dean.
- All international travel must be registered.
- University study abroad programs have been carefully vetted; students and faculty confirmed for participation in these programs are approved for travel but should still register their travel.
- Notre Dame International, University Health Services, and the Wellness Center remain as resources for those approved for international travel.