Dear Faculty and Staff Colleagues,
Notre Dame is working to document vaccination completion because of the important protection the vaccine provides for individuals and the community. The vaccines currently available have been shown to be highly effective in the fight against COVID-19 and will help build herd immunity to slow the spread of the disease.
After you have received either the second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine or a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, we ask that you upload your vaccination documentation into PyraMed, the electronic medical record in University Health Services, by following these steps:
- Scan your vaccination card or take a picture of it so you can upload it into the system.
- Access the PyraMed portal at https://go.nd.edu/vaccineportal.
- Click on the red text link on the landing page directing you to fill out your pending forms.
- Open the form for COVID Vaccination – Faculty or Staff.
- Choose the option to share your one or two-dose series vaccine information.
- NOTE: If you received the two-dose series, make sure that you have completed both doses before uploading any information.
- Enter the details about your vaccination(s).
- Upload the image of your vaccination card.
As you may know, the University has applied to be a vaccination administration site for members of the Notre Dame community. While we are still waiting to hear if we’ve received approval from the Indiana Department of Health, we will continue to keep you abreast of any progress we make. This is different from the mass vaccination clinic that the University will host in partnership with the Indiana Department of Health and the St. Joseph County Health Department on March 26 and 27 for the broader community.
Thank you for doing your part in keeping our community safe. If you have any questions, please reference our COVID-19 Vaccine Completion Documentation Frequently Asked Questions. You may also contact the COVID-19 Hotline at 574-634-HERE (4373) or email@example.com.
In Notre Dame,
The Vaccine Administration Team (VAT)