Fall 2021 Data
This dashboard shows only data from the tests conducted by the COVID Response Unit on campus during summer 2021.
The dashboard shows results from two types of tests.
- Asymptomatic tests are administered as part of the University's surveillance testing protocol (including student-athletes), supplemental surveillance testing, and tests of individuals in quarantine. The individuals in these groups are not experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Symptomatic tests are conducted for people who are experiencing symptoms of COVID19.
There are three ways in which tests are administered.
- Saliva-based PCR test - This is the primary method used for asymptomatic testing at the Testing Center. These tests are analyzed on campus with results available within 24 hours.
- Nasal swab PCR test - This test is sent off-campus for analysis with results typically returned in 1-2 days.
- Antigen test - Also a nasal swab test, but analyzed on campus and results returned within 30 minutes.